|Join us in sunny Southern Africa !
You can expect blue sky's, lots of stars, african beat, exciting entertainment, a big wilderniss with game, stunning birds, beautifull flowers, wide open spaces, majestic mountains, green forests, endless beaches, tasty wines, delicious barbeques (braai), adventurous safaris, stunning tours, memorable sun-downers, modern cities and very nice people.
See nature in all its beauty and experience first-hand the joy of the wild in its natural habitat on an safari through Africa. A country of captivating contrasts, Africa is a continent like no other. Awe-inspiring scenery interspersed with diverse cultures and bustling cities, Africa has long captured the hearts and minds of the adventurous. Said to be the origin of humans, Africa is a land barely touched by mankind’s footprint, a land where nature holds full sway over all that crosses its path. From pitting your skills against highways, rivers of mud to navigating across collapsed bridges, an African safari is an experience beyond comparison. With safe, guided safaris, you can enjoy the advantages of traveling with a qualified guide who speaks German, English and Afrikaans, knows the surrounding country while testing and improving your own skills.
SABONAMZA offers adventure Tours, Safaris, Expeditions and Treks, guided and/or self-drive to individuals or groups who are of responsible age (± 40 something) and prefer the outdoors, but enjoy serviced or self-drive and self-catering breakaways. What's more, iteneries and dates in the Southern African Region are flexible and can be customized to suit private, group or self-driven preferences. You will come home rewarded, richer in skills and knowledge after sharing your unique values with the group and benefitting from theirs in turn.
To find out if SABONAMZA can meet your expectations,
please make an enquiry for a quote.
SABONAMZA wishes to offer this opportunity to those who:
Tours, Safaris & Expeditions are planned and organized to:
- appreciate nature and support conservation,
- enjoy the sunny out doors and stargazing,
- wish to meet new people or enjoy your privacy,
- like to explore new place's and wide open spaces,
- wish to share values and explore,
- prefer to take the alternative road off the tar and
- avoid the planning & organization.
Special & customized arrangements are possible:
- satisfy your curiosity,
- support the ecology, it's fauna & flora
- do expeditions - not competitions,
- be adventurous - not irresponsible,
- adapt to responsible age-groups,
- offer safety to the uneasy,
- assist those who need it,
- enjoy mid-week and off-season vacancies,
- explore and learn what you haven't and
- cope with the unpredictability of Africa.
- Flexible itiniaries (Treks)
- Exclusive private tours for you only
- Selective transport; Sedan, SUV, 4WD, Bus, Air-charter
- Tour planning services, for those who prefer to do it themselves
Popular Destinations are those of your choice and:
||Cape Town and the Cape Provinces
South / East Coast and Garden Route
Kruger National Park and the Lowfeld
The Kalahari and the Bushmen
||Roof of Africa and central Highlands
||Namib, Damaraland, Kaoko, Etosha, Caprivi
||Kalahari, Okavango Delta, Chobe
||Liuwa, Kafue, Bangweulu, Luangwa, Victoria Falls
The most common vehicles are:
- Your own car, suitable for the road conditions.
- Saloon Cars for urban areas
- Mini-Busses for surfaced roads
- SUV's for any purpose
- 4WD's for safaris & expeditions